GDC No. 258320
Qualified with dual degrees, Masters in Pharmacy from Birmingham and Bachelors of dental surgery from Peninsula college of medicine and dentistry in Plymouth, one of the most modern and state of art dental schools in the UK, then completed vocational training in London.
Soon after graduation, Farzad embarked on several post-graduate courses :
- Obtained MFDS RCS membership from Glasgow
- Completed multiple restoratives, aesthetic and endodontic courses both in the UK and in the USA
- Currently completing diploma restorative dentistry Royal College of Surgeons
- Currently completing Certificate Dental Implantology in Cambridge
- Has special interest in aesthetic and restorative dentistry (smile design), endodontics (root canal treatment) and implants
- Has completed facial aesthetics courses and provides botox and fillers
- Provider of Invisalign
Ethical, passionate, calm and sympathetic dentist. Ensure that my clinical knowledge is up to date by studying and attending courses in the UK and abroad.
“I enjoy treating a variety of patients, I listen to my patients’ concerns carefully and I do my very best meet their functional and aesthetic expectations. I have successfully completed several challenging cases and I always welcome nervous patients. My philosophy in dentistry is to preserve as much natural and healthy tooth structure as possible and for that reason, I provide all treatments using modern magnifications equipment!”
- British Dental Association
- Faculty of the Royal College of Surgeons
- British Endodontic society
- British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- British Association of Dental Implantology
Farzad provides a range of dental treatment for clients with a wide range of budgets.
Case Study – Enlighten Tooth Whitening
“If you want to get the best whitening result I would highly recommend Enlighten. The photos before and after whitening treatment were taken FOUR weeks apart.”
Case Study – Composite Build Up of Broken Teeth
Layering composite build-up of broken teeth
Layering is a technique used to maintain the natural anatomy and reproducing several colours in a tooth to create a perfect harmony with other dentition Each portion of tooth is build up using a different shade.